Her book is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle ebook formats: Remember Me? Loving and Caring for a Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction
Free review copies are available in both electronic and print formats. Please request them through the contact information given in the media kit.
July 3, 2016: Bulk orders are now available for orders of 10 or more copies. Check out the Bulk Orders page for details!
News, Reviews, and Interviews
- October 29, 2019, Remember Me featured in a Whole Dogs Journal article.
- October 17, 2019, Eileen interviewed on Critter Patter with Sue Carroll on KRFC FM in Fort Collins, CO.
- May 16, 2019: School for the Dogs Podcast with Annie Grossman Pedicone. Why Viral Videos Are Bad for Dogs.
- April 16, 2019 – April 30, 2019: Remember Me? was the featured book in the Facebook Group Books, Banter, and Barks.
- March, 2019: Eileen was interviewed by Christina and Nate Lehner of Pet Hospice Providers for a series of blog posts on canine cognitive dysfunction.
- January 7, 2019: Eileen Anderson was interviewed in a Facebook Live session in the Marketing for R+ Dog Training Pros group by Michael Badial.
- December 19, 2018: Remember Me was featured in the Companion Animal Psychology website’s article, Animal Lovers Pick Their Favorite Books of 2018.
- December 11, 2018: Eileen Anderson was featured on Your Family Dog podcast with Colleen Pelar and Julie Fudge Smith, discussing canine cognitive dysfunction.
- September 18, 2018: Eileen Anderson was interviewed in Petcorps Professional Pet Care Pawdcast with Jason Smith: Loving and Caring for a Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction
- April 26, 2018 Dutch public television program Focus aired an episode on animals that featured some footage of Cricket with dementia.
- April 20, 2018 Fenzi Dog Sports Podcast: Eileen Anderson, Meeting Our Dogs’ Needs
- October 2017: Bark magazine published an extensive article on canine cognitive dysfunction by Susan and Michael Cain. The article featured Eileen’s work and photos of Cricket.
- March 30, 2017: Val Hughes published part 2 of her discussion with Eileen: Canine Cognitive Dysfunction—Questions.
- March 23, 2017: Val Hughes published a lovely article on canine cognitive dysfunction featuring a review of Remember Me and a mini-interview with Eileen for Fox28 in Spokane. Stay tuned for Part 2!
- March 7, 2017: Eileen Anderson’s appearance on the Pet Professional Guild World Service Radio/podcast was published as a YouTube video.
- February 12, 2017: Remember Me? won a Maxwell Award from the Dog Writers Association of America for 2016 book on Health, Behavior, or General Care.
- November 20, 2016: Remember Me? is now available as an iBook through iTunes and the iBook Store.
- November 20, 2016: Eileen is featured on Nick Benger’s Dog Talk Podcast: A Conversation with Eileen Anderson.
- September 19, 2016: Eileen Anderson’s blog Eileenanddogs.com made a top 100 dog blog list, coming in at #40. Take care if you visit the site; if you give your email address to follow a blog through their post, you are setting an account up with them and the site is quite aggressive.
- September 6, 2016: Eileen Anderson’s video and photos are featured on the Australian Broadcasting Company’s weekly prime-time science program, Catalyst. The episode, Making Dogs Happy 1, can be viewed internationally here.
- July 2016: Remember Me? is now available in print from Barnes and Noble.
- May 18, 2016: Remember Me? is now sold at Dogwise.com!
- April 7, 2016: Remember Me? given 5-star review by Amazon #20 Top Reviewer Claire Jordan: A three-hanky read!
- April 2016: a printed interview with Eileen: Canine Cognitive Dysfunction: What Is It and What Are the Warning Signs? was featured on the Best Bully Sticks site.
- March 24, 2016: Eileen Anderson had a live interview on “Pet Talk” on KOKX Radio AM 1310 in Keokuk, Iowa.
- February 7, 2016: Eileen Anderson chatted with Louise Stapleton-Frappell and Niki Tudge on Pet Professional Guild World Services Internet Radio. Eileen was first on the program. Link to the recording of the PPG World Services podcast.
- January 23-24, 2016: Eileen Anderson interviewed about Canine Cognitive Dysfunction on The Pet Buzz on Courtelyou Road radio (Brooklyn, NY) and WSRQ Radio (Sarasota, FL).
- January 9, 2016 Remember Me was featured and linked from a Toronto Star article: Consult Your Vet and Test Your Dog for Canine Cognitive Dysfunction
- December 14, 2015: Eileen Anderson gave a webinar: Canine Cognitive Dysfunction: What Dog Trainers and Owners Need to Know
- December 13, 2015 Remember Me was featured in a Sacramento Bee article: Our Pets Are Living Longer–and Developing Aging Issues Common to Humans