Her book is available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle ebook formats: Remember Me? Loving and Caring for a Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction
Review copies are available in both electronic and print formats. Please request them through the contact information given in the media kit.
July 3, 2016: Bulk orders are now available for orders of 10 or more copies. Check out the Bulk Orders page for details!
News, Reviews, and Interviews
- March 23, 2017: Val Hughes published a lovely article on canine cognitive dysfunction featuring a review of Remember Me and a mini-interview with Eileen for Fox28 in Spokane. Stay tuned for Part 2!
- March 7, 2017: My appearance on the Pet Professional Guild World Service Radio/podcast was published as a YouTube video.
- February 12, 2017: Remember Me? won a Maxwell Award from the Dog Writers Association of America for 2016 book on Health, Behavior, or General Care.
- November 20, 2016: Remember Me? is now available as an iBook through iTunes and the iBook Store.
- September 19, 2016: Eileen Anderson’s blog Eileenanddogs.com made a top 100 dog blog list, coming in at #40. Take care if you visit the site; if you give your email address to follow a blog through their post, you are setting an account up with them and the site is quite aggressive.
- September 6, 2016: Eileen Anderson’s video and photos are featured on the Australian Broadcasting Company’s weekly prime-time science program, Catalyst. The episode, Making Dogs Happy 1, can be viewed internationally here.
- July 2016: Remember Me? is now available in print from Barnes and Noble.
- May 18, 2016: Remember Me? is now sold at Dogwise.com and is featured in this newsletter.
- April 7, 2016: Remember Me? given 5-star review by Amazon #20 Top Reviewer Claire Jordan: A three-hanky read!
- April 2016: a printed interview with Eileen: Canine Cognitive Dysfunction: What Is It and What Are the Warning Signs? was featured on the Best Bully Sticks site.
- March 24, 2016: Eileen Anderson had a live interview on “Pet Talk” on KOKX Radio AM 1310 in Keokuk, Iowa.
- February 7, 2016: Eileen Anderson chatted with Louise Stapleton-Frappell and Niki Tudge on Pet Professional Guild World Services Internet Radio. Eileen was first on the program. Link to the recording of the PPG World Services podcast.
- January 23-24, 2016: Eileen Anderson interviewed about Canine Cognitive Dysfunction on The Pet Buzz on Courtelyou Road radio (Brooklyn, NY) and WSRQ Radio (Sarasota, FL): Archived at The Pet Buzz, January 24, 2016. (This archive link does not work on most mobile devices; please access it via computer.)
- January 9, 2016 Remember Me was featured and linked from a Toronto Star article: Consult Your Vet and Test Your Dog for Canine Cognitive Dysfunction
- December 13, 2015 Remember Me was featured in a Sacramento Bee article: Our Pets Are Living Longer–and Developing Aging Issues Common to Humans